Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Which one do you love most iPhone or android?

Every coins has twice face one is good and other one is bad. iphone on the same page for that thoughts, I remember when I was in 18th on my birthday ,my dad gift me my first iphone that’s a really big day for me. I feel like heaven –sent in my hand. During this days iphone users like top of the world and I am one of them . so I have a lots of memory with my iphone good amount of pictures and videos without any hanging problem.

 I used this device almost 2year without any single problem, everyone in my group know me I am iphone lover on other occasion I buy new iphone that’s look and software pretty cool but few months passed, I am looking another gadgets/phone  like Google pixels or one plus. On my last birthday my girlfriend gift me one plus. i find completely satisfied with this smart phone. THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. After being  fan for so long, this was my first one plus  phone and i have to admit that it is at far better with the experience of an iPhone.

Lets come to the point why I left use iphone?

I have some genuine reason behind that one of the most of important reason security issue Green texts means that the message is not secure and can be read by anyone involuting the phone company employees, ISP employees, hackers, etc. and other one There is an issue with the Software Update. iOS 11 has proved to be more battery hungry than the previous iOS 10. Also iOS 11 has been plagued by various issues from battery drain.
Why I like One plus more than iphone?
Although the One plus  One plus is an excellent phone for about half the price of an overpriced iphone the Apple product yields better results..The one thing the iphone does well when it comes to their cameras is their post-shot software rendering. It could be argued the iphone  photos may seem a bit fake due to it (rendering skies more blue than they are, altering over exposed areas, etc) but for the average user, they may also look more like what they think a photograph "should" look like and because of it, they deem it better.
Why I am again fall in love with apple?
This is the question I asked myself for last year when I was looking to buy a laptop for my everyday usage. Which one is best so I am again fall in love with apple because iphone or Mac Book made by same company. I have use lots of laptop in my Digital marketing career. so I decide I buy Mac OS  Mac OS has only one version which runs across all compatible computers where as windows has a home version, pro version and many more than I don't know of , which consists of some different features than the others.
The last reason why Mac Books are faster is that the modern Mac Books use only solid state drive (SSD) storage as opposed to hard disk drive (HDD) in majority of windows laptops. And the windows laptops which do use SSD are slower SSD than the ones used by Apple. I have seen SSD speeds in Apple computers of more than 3 GBPS (read and write) but have not seen SSD in windows computers faster than 1 or 1.5 GBPS at most.. And that's it. That is why Mac computers or Mac Books are faster than windows computers. That’s why I am fall in love again.
.


















No comments:

Post a Comment